Friday, June 02, 2006

Grey Golfing


I need to concentrate on the ball...

YEA!

Hole in one!

I had a fun time on vaction with Sierra and Daniel. To bad we had to leave!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grey

what a great picture of you golfing. We will have to get you and Ely to come here some time and we could take you to The Park with Cliff and do go carts and golfing.

Hope you are having fun this summer!!!!

10:52 AM

 
Blogger angie said...

This is a GREAT picture of you golfing!!!

We sure had fun on vacation didn't we?!?!

I love your blog!

Love,
Aunt Angie

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Cristy said...

Grey, I love your blog!!! Great pictures. Sure had fun spending time with you guys on vacation. We'll have to do it again, SOON! After all, the rain interrupted our annual trip for ice cream after the Creeper Trail ride.

Much love,
Aunt Cristy

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home