Our New Pigs

This is my pig, Bonkers. She gets very excited when people come to see her. She spins around and around and acts like a rodeo pig. It's really funny to see her do it. She is also very friendly and likes to be petted.

This is my brother's pig. Her name is Ashley. She is very shy and does not like loud noises or lots of movement. She let me pet her because I was sitting there being very still and quiet.

5 Comments:
What great pig pictures!!!
Your pigs have a very clean and happy looking pig cage to live in!
I can't wait to see them!
Love,
Angie
9:54 AM
Grey,
When did you start wearing glasses? I like your pig. Are you going to show her and win some ribbons?
I have also liked seeing your football pictures on your Mom's blog. My team lost last week (Auburn) and it made me very sad. But my friend Fred's team (Tennessee) won big over Georgia, so that made me happy again. We went to the game and had a really great time.
Love, Susie
11:57 AM
Grey,
I know you and Ely will have fun growing and showing the pigs....they do smell sometines though..
papaw
12:40 PM
Wow Pigs
What great pictures!!
Cliff said they were cool
2:42 PM
grey, i've enjoyed seeing your blog! i really liked the pictures of you with your pigs. also enjoyed seeing your football and swim pictures on your mom's blog . . . you must stay busy!
ginger
12:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home